Monday, February 2, 2015

Review: Dress Like A Princess Out Of A Fairytale: My Favorite Japanese Fashion brand: Axes Femme

Japanese Fashion Brand Axes Femme Review
The latest in the fashion - Japanese fashion brand Axes Femme 



I'd like to introduce one of my most favorite Japanese fashion brands, called Axes Femme .
I guess it isn't as wide spread as some other Japanese brands targeting vintage/very feminine/lolita-ish/not casual fashion (even though the style is something you would rather see in Shibuya's 109 or Harajuku, the company has no shops there).
But anyway, it managed to capture my heart and I'm completely hooked!




The prices for its items can range from 3,000yen for simple inner shirts and above 10,000yen for dresses and coats, though I must admit for those of you who love that kind of style it must be one of the cheapest brands in the field.

My secret of getting their beautiful items at large discount is basically trying to time my shopping with their shops' renewal. Yes, I know I know, most of us aren't crazy enough to wait so long and check repeatedly every shop...but if you happen to come around a shop's renewal time you can get great items with around 90% off.
Otherwise, they have their regular sales, which not only happen in January (which is commonly the heavy discount season all over Japan) and the discounts offered are up to 70% off.

You can  also get discounts by becoming their member, and collecting points through purchases. Those points are later exchanged to money (discount on your next purchase). 

Wear Like A Princess with Japanese Fashion Brand Axes Femme
Example 1 of Axes Femme dresses!  Wear Like A Princess with Japanese Fashion Brand Axes Femme!

Wear Like A Princess with Japanese Fashion Brand Axes Femme
Example 2 of Axes Femme dresses! Wear Like A Princess with Japanese Fashion Brand Axes Femme

Wear Like A Princess with Japanese Fashion Brand Axes Femme
Example 3 of Axes Femme dresses! Wear Like A Princess with Japanese Fashion Brand Axes Femme




3 comments:

  1. Hello! I came across your blog by chance, from some lonely in Japan blog post on someone else`s and I live in Japan and have a Japanese husband as well. And Axes Femme is my favorite brand as well! You can also get Axes Femme secondhand at secondhand shops and on yahoo auction and mbok, and sometimes you can get the clothes cheaper secondhand, or some clothes you regret not buying that are already passed through the store/no longer for sale/sold out. I notice your blog has not been updated in a couple months so not sure if you will see my comment lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and the shopping tip! Indeed it has been a while since I last checked my blog and that's why my reply to your comment is also late. Sorry!
      I'm really happy to hear there is a fellow married to Japanese who also likes axes femme! I actually don't know anybody who likes it as my friends are more into international brands, like zara, forever 21...
      What other brands do you like??
      Hope you see my reply, hehe!

      Delete
  2. So awesome to see more people who know and like Axes Femme *_* One of my fav brands too <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Super-Mega Welcome!
Thank You For Reading!